A pleasant living atmosphere requires not only a sense of happiness and well-being but also effective care and support when it is needed. Our rooms are comfortable and furnished to the latest technical and medical standards. They can also be arranged to suit personal tastes with the resident's own furniture, decorations and mementos. Naturally, all our rooms have washing facilities and have tv aerial points should our residents wish to have a television in their room.
Our residents receive the individual care they request and need when it comes to meals, cultural activities and all-round care. All this is provided at Bradley House Nursing Home by its dedicated professional carers.
Services available to all residents in our centre include:
- single and double rooms
- Electronic monitoring overnight with 5 physical checks per night
- four meals per day
- four lounges over three floors to choose from
- cultural activities and events, e.g., singing, games, reading and various occupational activities
- spiritual guidance
- laundry service
- Newspaper delivery service
- errand service
- regular optician, foot care and hairdresser visits
- a variety of regular singers to entertain
Learn more about our services
We'll be happy to discuss this with you in person. For details of costs, please contact us.